Caving in the Srnica cave
Did you know there’s a world hidden underneath Bovec that is just as beautiful as the one on the surface?
We will take you to a land of solid rock, where darkness and silence will become your friends.
Crisscrossed with narrow passages, leading to a wide open galleries Srnica cave hides a wonderful treasure – fossils of heart-shaped shells only seen in this cave.
Caving in the Srnica cave is an unusual sightseeing tour. A walk thru the passages without endless lines of tourists.
By using a rope you will explore the world that rarely meets humans.
Caving is suitable for beginners, but you must be in a good physical condition. We don’t recommend caving if you suffer from claustrophobia or are afraid of heights.
Included / not included in the price
guiding in the cave
photos and videos
drinks and meals
Departure hours are fixed but the rest of the timing might change depending on group size, water level and weather conditions.
However, to give you an idea here’s an example.
- 8.45 check-in at our sports center
- 9.00 getting the equipment
- 9.15 departure to the starting point
- 9.30 start caving
- 13.00 end caving
- 13.30 arrival back to our sports center
- 16:45 check-in at our sports center
- 17.00 getting the equipment
- 17.15 departure to the starting point
- 17.30 start caving
- 21.00 end caving
- 21.30 arrival back to our sports center