If you like paddling and are more do-it-yourself person then canoeing on the Soča river is the right choice for you because it’s
Canoeing on the Soča river
Canoe is a smaller version of raft and we only board 2 person per boat.
That’s why canoeing is definitely more “hard work” than rafting. And more wet 🙂
tailored to your wishes
You have two options when it comes to canoeing.
You can either do it with a guide in the boat with you or you can guide your canoe by yourself and the guide accompanies you in kayak.
Both guiding techniques are equal when it comes to safety.
However, if you are a beginner or plan this trip with children we advise for a guide to be in the boat.
Included / not included in the price
guiding on the river
+ PHOTO & VIDEO GRATIS
drinks and meals
Departure hours are fixed but the rest of the timing might change depending on group size, water level and weather conditions.
However, to give you an idea here’s an example.
morning trip – 9.30
- 9.15 check-in at Bovec Rafting Team sports center
- 9.30 getting the equipment
- 9.45 departure to the starting point
- 10.00 start canoeing
- 11.20 end canoeing
- 12.00 arrival back to Bovec Rafting Team sports center
afternoon trip – 13.00
- 12.45 check-in at our sports center
- 13.00 getting the equipment
- 13.15 departure to the starting point
- 13.45 start canoeing
- 15.15 end canoeing
- 15.45 arrival back to our sports center
Check out a list of questions that are most commonly asked by our guests in one convenient place along with their answers.
It also contains helpful tips about sports activities.