Canyoning in the Sušec Canyon
What’s the difference between rock climbing and canyoning?
A whole lot of water – upping the adventure factor by 10.
Book canyoning if you like the idea of jumping off the rocks and sliding down the waterfalls.
Canyon Sušec is a big natural playground.
It has a lot of exciting not-so-high waterfalls, small pools and excellent rocks ideal for splashing about.
Canyoning in the Sušec canyon is suitable for beginners and in the warm summer months also for children.
We will provide all the equipment and take care of the organization.
You will be guided thru the canyon by professional guides. They will make sure your experience is thrilling, but safe.
We don’t recommend canyoning if you have spine or joints problems.
Included / not included in the price
guiding in the canyon
+ PHOTO & VIDEO GRATIS
drinks and meals
Departure hours are fixed but the rest of the timing might change depending on group size, water level and weather conditions.
However, to give you an idea here’s an example.
morning trip – 11.00
- 10.45 check-in at our sports center
- 11.00 getting the equipment
- 11.15 departure to the starting point
- 11.30 start canyoning
- 13.00 end canyoning
- 13.30 arrival back to our sports center
afternoon trip – 15.00
- 14.45 check-in at our sports center
- 15.00 getting the equipment
- 15.15 departure to the starting point
- 15.30 start canyoning
- 17.00 end canyoning
- 17.30 arrival back to our sports center