Rafting on the Soča river
When you visit the Soča valley you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to go rafting.
It’s very popular because of Soča’s magical colours, but also because it’s
Rafting is much more than just paddling and hard work.
There are parts where Soča river is quite calm and ideal for swimming with a few perfect rocks for jumping.
Rafting on the Soča river is suitable for beginners and in the warm summer months also for children.
We will provide all the equipment and take care of the organization.
You will not be left alone to guide a raft down the Soča river rapids.
There’s a professional guide at the back of each boat to make sure you relax and enjoy your trip.
Included / not included in the price
guiding on the river
+ PHOTO & VIDEO GRATIS
drinks and meals
Departure hours are fixed but the rest of the timing might change depending on group size, water level and weather conditions.
However, to give you an idea here’s an example.
morning trip – 9.30
- 9.15 check-in at our sports center
- 9.30 getting the equipment
- 9.45 departure to the starting point
- 10.15 start rafting
- 11.45 end rafting
- 12.15 arrival back to our sports center
afternoon trip – 13.00
- 12.45 check-in at our sports center
- 13.00 getting the equipment
- 13.15 departure to the starting point
- 13.45 start rafting
- 15.15 end rafting
- 15.45 arrival back to our sports center
evening trip – 16.30
- 16:15 check-in at our sports center
- 16.30 getting the equipment
- 16.45 departure to the starting point
- 17.15 start rafting
- 18.45 end rafting
- 19.15 arrival back to our sports center